Discrete Mathematics (Arsdigita University) This course covers the mathematical topics most directly related to computer science. Topics include: logic, relations, functions, basic set theory, countability and counting arguments, proof techniques, mathematical induction, graph theory, combinatorics, discrete probability, recursion, recurrence relations, and number theory.
Emphasis is placed on providing a context for the application of the mathematics within computer science.
Instructor: Shai Simonson
- Text: Discrete Mathematics and its Applications - Rosen
- Reference: Concrete Mathematics, Graham, Knuth and Patashnik
Original Source: Discrete Math - Ars Digita University
- Card Trick Problem Set [problem] [solution] [trial data]
- Problem Set 1 [problem] [solution] [code]
- Problem Set 2[problem] [solution]
- Problem Set 3[problem] [solution]
- Problem Set 4[problem] [plus] [solution]
- Problem Set 5[problem] [solution] [code]
- Problem Set 6[problem] [solution code]
- Problem Set 7[problem] [solution] [code]